Precious is the right place for suppliers of products or services to jewellery stores, watch shops, lifestyle boutiques, goldsmiths or jewellery designers.
- Pearls and stones
- Gem stones
- Boutique architecture and interior design
- Gift wrapping and gift boxes
- Jewel-cases and other storage solutions
- Other gift products
- Tools and machines
- Security solutions
- Materials for jewellery production
1. Make new contacts and business opportunities
2. Strengthen your relations with your customers
3. Launch new collections, products or solutions
4. Show ideas on displaying your products
5. Get feedback
7. Get inspiration and new knowledge
In addition to the exposure at the fair, Precious’ exhibitors are offered free of charge:
- Visibility in the Exhibitor Directory on-line and in Precious Magazine (8 000 copies)
- Possibility to get an article with photo at Precious’ website and in Precious News (5 000 subscribers)
- Possibility to exposure on Precious’ accounts on Instagram and Facebook.
- Free amount of invitation cards for existing and potential customers.
- The fair hosted 145 exhibitors from 11 countries.
- A total of 310 brands were represented at the fair.
- Number of unique visitors: 3 293.
- Number of companies represented by the visitors: 840
- Number of countries represented by the visitors: 19
Stockholmsmässan's East Entrance, Mässvägen 1, Älvsjö
Click here to see a map
Take the E4/E20 and follow the signs for Mässan/Älvsjö.
The parking fee is 50 SEK per hour or 150 SEK for a whole day.
Both buses and commuter trains stop at the Älvsjö Station, located right next to Stockholmsmässan. The journey by commuter train from Stockholm Central Station to Stockholmsmässan takes just ten minutes.
Commuter train takes you from Arlanda Airport to Älvsjö station in about 50 minutes.
We can help you with all that you need for your stand, such as lighting, power connections, carpeting and furniture.
Order your stand service at http://monterservice.se
Activation code: pre18
Do not forget to book stand service
Tel: +46 224-863 00