Precious is the right place for suppliers of products or services to jewellery stores, watch shops, lifestyle boutiques, goldsmiths or jewellery designers.
- Pearls and stones
- Gem stones
- Boutique architecture and interior design
- Gift wrapping and gift boxes
- Jewel-cases and other storage solutions
- Other gift products
- Tools and machines
- Security solutions
- Materials for jewellery production
1. Make new contacts and business opportunities
2. Strengthen your relations with your customers
3. Launch new collections, products or solutions
4. Show ideas on displaying your products
5. Get feedback
7. Get inspiration and new knowledge
In addition to the exposure at the fair, Precious’ exhibitors are offered free of charge:
- Visibility in the Exhibitor Directory on-line and in Precious Magazine (8 000 copies)
- Possibility to get an article with photo at Precious’ website and in Precious News (5 000 subscribers)
- Possibility to exposure on Precious’ accounts on Instagram and Facebook.
- Free amount of invitation cards for existing and potential customers.
- The fair hosted 145 exhibitors from 11 countries.
- A total of 310 brands were represented at the fair.
- Number of unique visitors: 3 293.
- Number of companies represented by the visitors: 840
- Number of countries represented by the visitors: 19
If you want to stay close to Precious, Scandic Talk Hotel is the place for you. You will find the hotel adjacent to Stockholmsmässan.
If you want to explore the rest of Stockholm during your stay, that is not far away either. The commuter train station is just 100 meters away, and will take you to central Stockholm in less than ten minutes.
A secure car park is also available for all guests.
Price per room and night:
Single room: 1580 SEK
Double room: 1780 SEK
VAT and breakfast are included in the price.
Booking code: BPRE030918
To get the prices mentioned above, make your room reservations before 15 August.
+46 8-517 517 00
Best Western Royal Star is a charming 4-star hotel situated only 100 meters from Stockholmmässan. The hotel has 103 spacious and well-furnished rooms with a restaurant, bar, sauna and one of Stockholm’s largest hotel gyms.
Prices per room and night:
Single room superior: 1545 SEK
Double room superior: 1845 SEK
Including VAT, parking, breakfast, wifi, gym and sauna.
Booking code: PRE040918
Make your room reservation before 18 August.
+46 8-99 02 20
Stockholmsmässan's East Entrance, Mässvägen 1, Älvsjö
Click here to see a map
Take the E4/E20 and follow the signs for Mässan/Älvsjö.
The parking fee is 40 SEK per hour or 120 SEK for a whole day.
Both buses and commuter trains stop at the Älvsjö Station, located right next to Stockholmsmässan. The journey by commuter train from Stockholm Central Station to Stockholmsmässan takes just ten minutes.
Commuter train takes you from Arlanda Airport to Älvsjö station in 47 minutes.
In Precious Magazine you can read everything about the upcoming fair.
Below you can read Precious Magazine 2018.
We can help you with all that you need for your stand, such as lighting, power connections, carpeting and furniture. In order to ensure proper service you must be booked well in advance of the fair.
Orders to be placed no later than 31 May 2018!
Order your stand service at http://monterservice.se
Activation code: pre18
Tel: +46 224-863 00